You distract yourself with the washing up that definitely needs to be done before you begin work.
You procrastinate with that dog walk that absolutely needs to happen right now.
You eventually sit down to work...a little nervous about where to begin.
5 hours later…
The dishes are washed, the dog is walked, but your work remains to be done beyond cycling between your inbox + Facebook.
Time for change.
The Online Language Teacher Planner is a digital and print-ready planner to get your online language teaching in order and make you more productive.
Forget the washing up, give the dog a bone, and get to work.
With The Online Language Teacher Planner, things look more like this...
You’re starting work each day knowing exactly what you need to be focusing on.
You’re reviewing your progress + improving how you do things regularly.
You’re setting goals + getting them done. Now you have time to wash up, walk the dog, and work. Woop!
The Online Language Teacher Planner costs just $15. And it lasts forever.
That’s 14 different planning pages, which means you’re paying just over one US dollar for each planning page. AND you get to use them again and again and again...quite the steal, huh? ;)
Here’s what happens next…
- You click “enroll” above and are taken to the checkout.
- Once you’ve enrolled, you can instantly access the Planner + download it to get started.
- You have lifetime access to the materials and up your online language teaching business! Woop!
Why hello there! I'm Lindsay and I do Languages, which is why I founded Lindsay Does Languages in 2012, a community dedicated to inspiring independent language learners + online teachers to succeed when doing it solo.
When I'm not learning languages myself (+ I've studied a few - 11 at last count!), I'm coaching independent language learners + online teachers just like you online.
And when I'm not doing that I'm playing with my tortoise Gonzo who speaks a grand total of zero languages.
This planner is for you if...
• You want to build a long-term profitable and sustainable business from teaching online
• You need help with the organisation to make that happen
• You see yourself not too far from now running your own online business and loving it
But, hey, I'm all about honesty. This planner might not be for you if...
• You're not teaching online (Although if you’re teaching offline, most pages will transfer well!)
• You don't want to up your game with your online language teaching business (But, let's be honest, we can always up our game, right?)
• You're a slow loris (Although...adorable. Come live with me?)
So exactly what planning pages do I get?
You get 14 reusable digital and print-ready planning pages as follows:
Annual Business Goals
Annual Promotion Goals
Monthly Project Planner
Monthly Content Planner
Monthly Lesson Planning
Weekly Diary Overview
Weekly Lesson Planning
Weekly Lesson Record
Everything you need to keep your business in order for just over a dollar per page. Woop!
Frequently Asked Questions
Please note: If you are living in the EU, this purchase will be subject to compulsory EU VAT charges.